Well, not really a follow up as that indicates I actually have more information than I did before. I do not. However, I have come to terms with the fact that IF she does get a diagnosis of Cerebral Palsy it will help her get special education services at school without having to re-qualify every 3 years. As it stands, if she is not behind enough, doesn't have a big enough delay at the time of qualification evaluation they can graduate her from services and in order to get help again later she would have to demonstrate the appropriate big enough problem in order to get help. My kid is smart and fairly talented, though highly uncooperative during testing, so she usually shows only slight delays. The CP would give us the shoe in without having to jump through hoops the rest of her school career to get the little boosts of help she will certainly need from time to time.
So, I have not heard from the neurologist yet as to when we will be getting the testing done but I think in the end it will be a good thing. She might not have it, if she does it is definitely a mild case, but it might be just enough to ensure she gets the extra attention and help she is going to need in order to succeed in school.
I am ok with that.
I will be checking into schools in January and will hopefully find a good fit for her for next year when I anticipate she will start either Young-5s or an actual Kindergarten class. We are not too excited about our home school district so I will be looking into charter schools and school-of-choice options.
Keeping my fingers crossed and hoping for the best.