Monday, October 31, 2005
Wednesday, October 26, 2005
Edited to add: I almost forgot, the FG mentioned almost in passing that my problem seemed to be PCOS. The PCOS is something that I have been trying to get diagnosed for years, literally since college. I now know I have the triple threat, Endo + PCOS + Hashimoto's Thyroiditis.
Tuesday, October 25, 2005
Monday, October 24, 2005
Friday, October 21, 2005
Thursday, October 20, 2005
Monday, October 17, 2005
Thursday, October 13, 2005
Wednesday, October 12, 2005
Tuesday, October 11, 2005
Monday, October 10, 2005
Wow, that sucks. I just typed up this whole post and was in the edit before actually posting stage when my browser closed on its own and I lost the whole thing. I hate when that happens!
On Multiples. T is convinced we are having twins. Basically a Murphy's Law sort of thing. His boss, knowing about the three mature follicles at the time of insemination has put his vote in for six! He is thinking three sets of identical twins. Yeah, thanks for that. We will find out Thursday morning I guess. (Secretly hoping for twins. Would be overjoyed with a single healthy baby too of course and would certainly not turn away triplets but if we could put in a request, it would be twins.)
On Belly Pics. I am not sure how I feel about belly pics. I have been told I will wish later that I had taken them if I do not now. I had not made my mind up about this when I was blinded by a bright light, a flash as it were, while in the shower the other day. T took it upon himself to document the moment, you know, while I was naked, wet and shaving my bits. Um, those will NOT be posted online.
On grandmothers. T's mother has made this big deal about how my BIL lives in another state so she never gets to see them and since they had a baby in June she doesn't get to see her grandson, etc. Typical nagging mother of an adult child who wants to get away from the parent stuff. So SIL and Nephew were in town last week and after a bit of nagging went over to visit MIL. Nephew has reflux and is teething so he is not a happy camper a lot. Apparently, as soon as they arrived at MIL's house Nephew began to scream. She got all flustered, said she could not see him like that and threw them out!!! Can I get a WHAT THE FUCK here? She has seen the child all of two times since his birth and he cried (as babies tend to do from time to time) and she kicked them out? Oh My God! I cannot wrap my head around it.
On Infertility Blogging vs. Pregnancy Blogging. Yeah. I am not shutting down the blog or changing the blog or moving the blog. My intro says I want two kids. If that happens in one shot (see paragraph 1 above) then great, if not, then I shall stick around until the American Dream is achieved. This blog was created out of selfish reasons and shall continue in the same manner. I do appreciate the readers I have, but darlings, you are the flies on the wall of my innermost thoughts. You shall see what I put out there, which is whatever I happen to be going through at the time. At the moment, that is a very early, very longed for pregnancy. This is as close to a *warning*/pg ment./disclaimer of personal feelings you are going to get for the next 34 weeks. Mmmmkay?
Thursday, October 06, 2005
- I have to pee like every three minutes. This is very odd for me, but then again, I have never been pregnant before so I am actually enjoying it a little. One problem, I think I have mentioned before that my Endo has a love/hate relationship with my bladder. I feel pain when my bladder is "full" and it gets worse after I empty it. So, OW!
- The AF type cramping has stopped and I now only have occasional new and different cramps/twinges. I am much happier with this arrangement.
- My head is still stuffy but the PAIN in my sinuses is killing me. I have determined that it is a head cold due to the fact that T is also sick. He is not very happy with me for sharing my germs. As is typical fashion in the House of Blue, I get a moderate case of illness which lingers over a long period of time, T gets an extreme case of same illness which comes and goes fairly quickly. I am hoping that he will be able to breathe better tonight. Neither of us slept much last night due to the fact that he couldn't inhale...like, at all.
- Tender/Tingling nipples. Hey, this is fun. Thank goodness for V.Secrets lined bras which provide support and protection for said areas. The regular sports bras however are just not cutting it on the elliptical machine at the gym. Ow, ow, ow, ow for about 30 minutes or so.
- Bloating. My skinny jeans, which I bought when I lost all this weight and were getting big on me so that I was looking forward to another shopping trip, are now a bit tight after a meal.
- I AM TIRED. This could be a combination of the cold/not sleeping thing. I had myself convinced it was OK just to veg on the couch on Tuesday night: sick, pregnant, working over-time, etc. Then I rolled my eyes at myself and got up and did the dishes. Last night however, T worked late so I vegged the entire evening (after putting the dishes in to soak) and feel so much more rested today even though I still slept like crap last night.
- I almost choked myself last night (home alone) while taking my Met. I popped the two pills in my mouth and while chugging the water I looked over the top of the bottle at the TV. I was watching old re-runs of Mad About You (LOVE that show) and the dog did something funny and I started laughing/chug/choke/laugh/choke/chug/breathe/cough/chug/choke/laugh until I finally was able to start coughing/gasp/cough/gasp and made my way to the bathroom where I was SURE I was going to lose my supper in the gagging process. (Still not pregnancy related, how stupid am I?) I managed to gain a bit more air with each gasp and finally was able to clear the water out of my lungs. I looked at myself in the mirror and saw my face was bright red, my eyes were bloodshot and tears were streaming down my face. That sucked man! My eyes were still red when T got home a couple hours later. It took quite a bit of coughing to finally feel like all the water was out of my wind pipe. Looking back on it, what the dog did wasn't THAT funny, I mean, not enough to kill myself over. Happy to report I am good as new today, however I shall close my eyes whenever swallowing pills in the future.