March for Babies

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Update? not so much

"what?? no update yet. C'mon woman!!"
 
Thanks for checking in on me Lala!!!  The honest truth is, there is no update. 
 
My OB's office is the one that ordered the third beta (even though they told me the Fertility God's requested it) so the results would have been faxed back to them.  Well, heh, THEY ARE NOT OPEN ON WEDNESDAYS!!!!!!
 
BLOODY HELL!!!!!
 
So, I asked the lab when I was there yesterday to copy the results to the FG's office and I called them quite early this morning explaining that my OB's office is closed but that they should be receiving my results some time today and would someone please call me at work with the number?
 
Here it is, going on 3:30 and no call yet.  Ugh!
 
The good news about today? Officially 5 weeks.  That just sounds so much better than 4 weeks, so much more solid.  I know that it isn't, but who in the hell goes around telling people that they are 4 weeks 2 days along?  Well, other than me, but I am a freak remember?
 
I will let you know as soon as those numbers are in.

No comments: