March for Babies

Saturday, February 12, 2005

Ugh.

I think I have the plague.
 
I have gained 1/2 a pound since Monday, I think it is all the mucus in my head.  Seriously, If I could have my sinuses drained and get back on the scale I think I would see a big difference.
 
I called my GYN yesterday to see what my u/s from Tuesday would dictate.  100mg Clomid or Take-the-Month-Off...they hadn't gotten the results yet but would call me when they did.  I explained that it was CD 5 and if I was going to go the 100mg Clomid route I needed to know ASAP so the Rx could be called in and I could pick it up and actually take the drugs!  I haven't heard back.
 
I think I will be going home early today.  I have tried to only inhale so as to not spread my germs, but it isn't working very well.  At one point there was so much pressure in the front of my face that when I sneezed my sinuses actually shot out of my skin, hung suspended in the air for a few minutes and then sucked right back to their original positions, just like in the cartoons when the heart pounds out of their chests.  It looks funny until it happens to you.
 
My drive home last night was actually dangerous since I kept having that squinchy-faced-teary-eyed-I-think-I'm-going-to-sneeze thing.  I couldn't see the road.  I had to squint and I never did end up sneezing. 
 
I am envisioning a full day on the couch watching all the Christmas and Birthday DVDs I haven't watched yet.  Let's see I have the Star Wars Trilogy, the Back to the Future Trilogy, the 40th Anniversary Edition of Mary Poppins and Bon Jovi's This Left Feels Right Live.  Not a bad day, right?

No comments: