March for Babies

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

The Good, The Bad and...well, you know how it goes.

The Good:
It is September 20!!!!  Yay!!! It is September 20!!!! Do you know what that means?  Do you?  Huh?  No, I can tell you don't. I am just not getting those (!!!!!) vibes from you.  Well, let me tell you, it is the day of the U.S. release of Bon Jovi's latest CD Have a Nice Day.  Ahem.  You are still not properly jumping up and down with glee clapping your hands and smiling so big your face hurts.  Go ahead, I'll wait.
Well, *I* properly recognize this day in history.  I went to the store at lunch and bought the CD along with the new Disturbed CD for T.  How about that?  Huh? TOTALLY thinking of someone else on my special day. *gold star* I listened to it (Bon Jovi, not Disturbed, pay attention!) in the car on the way back to work, I listened to it on my computer when my boss went out for lunch and I shall listen to it at the gym tonight while I am sweating and panting and increasing my heart rate, Oh, and I'll be exercising too. :0)
 
The Bad:
It is only one week into my two week wait for this IUI.  I am not going to test until next Wednesday.  Do you have any idea how far away next Wednesday is?  It is a really loooooooooooooooong time!!!!!  What ever am I to do to keep myself sane and occupied for that length of time?  Oh, no problem. I have been informed that I shall be doing yard work, every day, without fail, for the next week.  Have I mentioned I don't like yard work?  *sigh*
 
The Ugly:
I got on the scale this morning.  EEEEEEEEK!  Yeah, time to get back to the gym.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What?!? It's only been a week?? Ugh. Hey, how's the siding coming along? Or should I be ducking now? Sorry about the scale fiasco. I went back to the gym tonight too. I so know how you feel. As for the good...*ahem*...no comment. :-)

Tiff said...

Scales are evil!
I sure hope the time goes quickly for you!

April said...

LOL - Bon Jovi's Bad Medicine concert was my christmas present in third grade. Well, and my mom was only in her mid twenties at that point - so it was also a present for her too I think.

My claim to fame - I screamed out "Play Bad Medicine!" loudly during a lull in the concert. He went up to the mike and pointed at me and said "I'm going to play Bad Medicine for that little girl."

I nearly fainted. I thought I was *so* cool.

Anonymous said...

woohoo sept 20th!!!! yayayayaya yipppeee i'm smiling so big my face hurts!!!.. na seriously i know how the time is dragging in a few days which will feel like a years it'll be beta day fingers toes and eyes crossed that you get a nice plump result. and woohoo to Jovi's new album I so want it too