March for Babies

Friday, April 15, 2005

Communication 101

Step 1: Blue, shut up and quit thinking so much.
Step 2: Always blame the Clomid for irrational behavior.
Step 3: As much as I hate to say it, my husband is always right.

T and I talked a LOT last night. I cried and cried (are we seeing a pattern here?) The result is this. T's whole bitch was that he felt that he was more "in tune" with me and my needs than I was with him and his needs (not just sexually but in general, the sex was supposed to be an example). I agreed that this is probably true, I apologized and I promised to do better in the future. He apologized for not saying something sooner and waiting until it was eating a hole in him to mention it because it just made a mountain out of a moderate molehill.

We are good. Peace and tranquility has returned to the house of Trunks and I will continue to blame my mood yesterday on the Clomid because if I don't then I am just an overly sensitive whiny woman and I can't have that.

I am about to take my last Clomid pills for this cycle (THANK GOD) and I had a high on the monitor this morning so we shall resume knockin' boots until I can confirm O. Or maybe I just won't tell him when I O and we'll just keep knockin' boots until the cow comes home...er, I mean AF. Or something.

The sweetest thing ever: T and I were hugging after we had come to a mutual understanding last night and he said,"I wish you wouldn't cry". I told him not to take it personally, it was just going to happen that way. He said he knew but that it makes his heart hurt to see me that way. Awwww! This is why I fell in love with him when we were only 13.

3 comments:

JenP said...

So glad to hear things are going better! And good luck getting your peak reading!!

Cass said...

Yeah, I've totally been there. I'm all for blaming things on the Clomid - it really does screw with the brain chemistry!

Anonymous said...

boy do I know how you feel. And I haven't even started on the clomid yet!