March for Babies

Thursday, July 07, 2005

It's Thursday?

How the Hell did it get to be Thursday already?  Where the Hell has the time gone?
 
Between work and home I haven't had time to think about blogging.  Oh yeah, I haven't had much time to think about the fact that I am one week through the two week wait either.  I suppose that is a good thing.  I have had no spotting and no cramping however I have had pain in the right ovarian area which I have had for the last two cycles so that doesn't tell me much.
 
People keep asking "How do you FEEL?"  I reply, "Normal".
 
My burn is healing though I itch like crazy.  I think most of the peeling is done.  T is still quite sore and itchy and peely.  His burn was worse than mine.
 
I went shopping with my friend for her wedding dress yesterday.  That was so much fun.  It brought back a lot of memories.  I should probably get my own wedding dress cleaned at some point.  I just put it back into the garment bag and have it hanging in the closet with our coats.  I could donate it to charity and actually make it useful.
 
I ordered a new iPod.  This one comes with a color screen, two lines of personalized engraving on the back and I can put pictures on it.  The model that I used to have has been obsoleted and this new one is the replacement...for the same price.  It is like getting a free upgrade. Whoo Hoo!  Only, we had to buy it out right, no insurance claim since they considered it a home owners policy claim instead of the auto.  Bastards!  Our deductible on the home owners is $250.00 plus you know our premiums would go up so to save ourselves the bullshit we are just going to take it in the ass...just like they wanted. Bastards!!!! 
 
Horrible what has happened in London.  Makes me wonder if it was due to G8 or the Olympics.  *shaking my head* They were bound to get hit eventually for following us crazy Americans in our attempt to take over the globe.
 
OK, I think we are all up to speed.  I hope to write again before...well, next Thursday.
 
 

3 comments:

VHMPrincess said...

I've been wondering how you were doing...keep us posted, my fingers are crossed!

erinberry said...

I'm halfway through the 2ww as well. Good luck to you!

Anonymous said...

1 down and 1 to go. Thinking of you.