- Work is busy.
- T doesn't like that shade of green, I will have to repaint it. (Beth, it is darker than I had pictured in my mind as well.)
- I called and ordered a dumpster today so that we can strip our garage roof this weekend.
- Oh Joy.
- CD7 and last day of Letrozole (Femara).
- Post Coital Test and U/S scheduled for the morning of the 28th.
- Depending on the results of the PCT we will either get busy at the appropriate time or they may change this into an IUI cycle.
- Oh My.
- Moving faster than I expected.
- Pulling out the credit card and going with the flow.
- Am about to eat a Honey Roasted Peanut PayDay candy bar.
- Head Spinning.
- Remind me to tell you T's story about the strippers at NASCAR.
- It's a hoot!
Wednesday, June 22, 2005
What day is it again?
Posted by Mere on Wednesday, June 22, 2005