March for Babies

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

What day is it again?

  • Work is busy.
  • T doesn't like that shade of green, I will have to repaint it. (Beth, it is darker than I had pictured in my mind as well.)
  • I called and ordered a dumpster today so that we can strip our garage roof this weekend.
  • Oh Joy.
  • CD7 and last day of Letrozole (Femara).
  • Post Coital Test and U/S scheduled for the morning of the 28th.
  • Depending on the results of the PCT we will either get busy at the appropriate time or they may change this into an IUI cycle.
  • ...
  • Oh My.
  • Moving faster than I expected.
  • Pulling out the credit card and going with the flow.
  • Am about to eat a Honey Roasted Peanut PayDay candy bar.
  • Head Spinning.
  • Remind me to tell you T's story about the strippers at NASCAR.
  • It's a hoot!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blue! T doesn't like it?!?! WTH? I really do like the color. Maybe it will grow on him? I hate to see all that excellent, hard work go to waste. I think it is a very rich color. Tell him to give it a week. S didn't like my color I picked out for the bathroom at first (at our last place). It was gold. It grew on him.

JenP said...

Personally, I loved the colour. I thought it seemed a tad dark, but nothing really DARK or the like.

Things are moving quickly aren't they?? I've got my fingers crossed and am SO DARN EVNVIOUS about your Payday. OMG.

Thinking of you and best wishes.